BACKEND DEVELOPER RESIDENCE PROGRAM AT MAKERFARM 397, Bangalore City by iDna media labs
We are looking for either an existing technical backend dev for a residence program of 3 to 6 months with the technical skills and ability, along with the personality of leadership and responsibility to join our team working on exciting new products that are currently being developed in house for our partners
We are a community of people where we live on a farm inside bangalore city, you will get an experience of living self sustainable life in silicon valley city, we have in-house hydrophobic greenhouse to produce the best quality food in the world also iot lab to thinker and mechanical tool to make a art installing or running a model to train in server
• RESPONSIBILITIES during the residence program :
• Minor and major application feature development
• Assist stakeholders in developing feature specifications
• Plan, code, test, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins
• Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions
• Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability
• Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc (your voice will be heard)
• REQUIREMENTS :
• - Self-management and time management are critical in this role. Without it, you will not be successful.
• personal project 2+ years experience with PHP, Modern Backend Framework (Codeigniter, corephp, etc.)
• A communication pro - must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical person, pleasantly (we are always on Slack with stakeholders)
• Comfortable with writing, editing, and maintaining Unit/Feature tests
• Highly attentive to details, able to cross all the t's and dot all the i's and help review/fix others
-There is direct project oversight, but you are expected to take ownership of your work and your projects, establish deadlines, and communicate progress proactively
• Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving)
Mandatory skills -PHP ( CodeIgniterl)
String core PHP Hands on experience.
Strong Expertise in CodeIgniter Framework .
Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning for Core PHP projects.
Good debugging skills .
Expertise in PHP, MVC Frameworks and good technology exposure of Codeigniter Opencart or any cms added advantage.
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX will be preferred.
Prior experience in the payment gateway or working on side or personal projects for minimum period of 1.5 years
- Experience developing in Flutter is, obviously, a must.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, mocking databases, ORM, and RESTful design.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Why you'll love it,
- You will receive intense training and an opportunity to get promoted quickly.
- You will be working in a team of, at most, half a dozen people.
- You will be working directly with the founders.
- You will get to work on a variety of platforms and languages with a wide variety of projects.
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance built into the company ethos.
- 10 day paid leave if you go to a meditation retreat.
Experience and qualifications,
- Flutter's too new for a clear qualification/experience list of bullet points; bring your best apps/projects to the table and we'll take it from there.
Php Ajax Codeigniter Mvc CodeIgniter Payment Gateway
URL : http://gamasome.com/