Digital Marketing Executive
Minimum Education qualifications:
- B. Tech/Graduate
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
Work Location: NEXT IAS, Old Rajinder Nagar, Delhi
Key Responsibility Areas (Roles & Responsibilities):
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Developing Innovative content & social media marketing updates, blogs, website & SEO articles.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Responsible for creating comprehensive digital marketing strategies for clients.
- Work on off-page and on-Page SEO.
- Use Meta tags for SEO and link all to Google Analytics.
- Manage communities on Facebook, Twitter, Quora, YouTube & other social channels.
- Need to work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to design, implement and analyze the promoting strategies online
- Knowledge of social media marketing and optimizations
- Eagerness to explore and grow in the field of Digital marketing
- Knowledge about Google/SMS/E-mail Campaigning, SEO, SEM and PPC will be preferable.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good knowledge of content marketing & online reputation management.
- Candidates should have excellent inter-personal, networking, communication and presentation skills
- Candidates should be a go-getter and believes in achieving the results
- Warm, friendly personality, sensitive to the needs of others
- Computer Knowledge
- Team worker
- Unquestioning belief and support of Organization VALUES
MADE EASY EDUCATION PVT LTD
Job location :
Years of experience : 1.5 Yrs - 6 Yrs
Annual CTC :
If this job matches your profile, apply now!