Digital Marketing Executive
Job Profile: Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: 1-3 year
Roles & Responsibilities
· Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
· Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
· Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
· Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
· Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
· Attend networking events and product launches.
· Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of industry developments.
· Work on SEO of the website pages.
· Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
· Promote the company’s products and services in the digital space.
· Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
· Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
· Familiarity with web design.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Job location :
Years of experience : 1 Yr - 5 Yrs
Annual CTC :
If this job matches your profile, apply now!