Floor Manager - Stock Advisory
Investment Bulls, a SEBI registered Investment consultancy, is one of the essential companies offering study and details on Indian investment markets mostly dependent on technical study and benefits from a powerful status among shareholders, brokers and investigators. We have registered office at Mumbai and have extended our wings at national level in Goa, Indore & Hyderabad.
Job Role: Acts as team leader and achieves team challenges, not individual targets. Help other managers to achieve their target challenges and KRA and thereby generates revenue for the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
Floor managers take on is making sure their departments perform well in sales. Managers inform their employees about specific sales techniques they might need to improve upon. Floor manager responsibilities involve management of floor tasks in such a way that it improves the speed, quality as well as the efficiency of the work that has been allocated.
• Improving sales.
• Carry out staff meetings at periodic intervals & ensure motivation of team.
• Revenue generation.
• Handling the floor sales task assigned.
• Helping the sales team in achieving their individual targets.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years experience in SEBI registered investment advisories.
• Motivate toward career growth and learning.
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Leadership and Team Building skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
URL : www.investmentbulls.in
Job location :
Years of experience : 4 Yrs - 6 Yrs
Annual CTC :
If this job matches your profile, apply now!