Office 365 Admin
Position title – O365 Admin
Qualification & Skills :
- Any full time graduate
- ITIL process awareness s, certification will be added as advantage
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Customer sensitivity and Rapid Response
- Quality & Process Compliance
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to accurately follow documented procedures.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies as they are incorporated into the system.
- Responsible for Messaging and Collaboration services administration and account maintenance.
- Manage Office365 environment at L2 / L3 level. Should have understanding on different licenses in Office 365 and different type of admin groups.
- Work on Severity 1 / Severity 2 / Severity 3 incidents and fix them ASAP
- Manage service availability issues within the organizational span using ITIL processes and practices
- Proven knowledge on O365 (Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online and SFB Online), Microsoft Exchange 2013 and Active Directory)
- Troubleshooting and Configure Office 365 and Azure Active Directory sync issue
- Must have supported large scale Exchange environments
- Move mailbox between servers / stores / Create System policies /Create new routing groups
- Good knowledge and experience in managing Issues with OWA, Active Sync, Outlook anywhere, Exchange Mailbox database.
- Good Knowledge of SMTP/POP/IMAP protocols.
- Troubleshooting Outlook connectivity issues.
- Troubleshooting Offline address book issues.
- Configuration of Exchange policies.
- Capable of troubleshooting Exchange in case of disaster recovery situations.
- Administering cloud-based messaging, collaboration and communication service platforms such as MS Lync
- Strong understanding and experience with MS Lync and SFB
- Troubleshooting complex enterprise level Lync / SFB application issues and outages
URL : https://www.solidblacks.com/
Job location :
Years of experience : 3 Yrs - 11 Yrs
Annual CTC :
If this job matches your profile, apply now!