Profile for HR Executive - Generalist Profile
• Sourcing/Closing of active role while generating a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates.
• Identify and engage qualified candidates, coordinating interviews as needed.
• Collaborate with other Talent Acquisition members to improve attraction and hiring of • diverse candidates.
• Manage day-to-day Talent Acquisition processes, i.e., offer approvals, issuing offer letters and manage candidates until date of hire.
• Develop and release job postings on platforms, such as social media and job boards.
• Responsible for Campus Drives & Placements
• Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
• Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships.
• Follow up on interview process status and update records in the internal database.
coordinate in other HR related Activities ie. Joining Formalities, Employee Engagement, HR Administration etc.
• Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve processes.
• Responsible for various employee engagement activities
• Responsible for various ad hoc projects or assignments set out by HR Manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• MBA in HR
• Minimum 2-6 years of full cycle recruiting & generalist experience
• Experience in driving diversity within the recruiting process
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search.
• Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems.
• Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.).
• Ability to operation well in a fast-moving environment
• Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment.
• Understand local HR policies and practices.
• Must be flexible with shifts.
Annova Solutions Pvt Ltd
URL : www.annovasolutions.com
Job location :
Years of experience : 1 Yr - 6 Yrs
Annual CTC :