Quality Analyst Cum Digital Marketing Executive
1 to 3 years
Duties & Responsibilities
• Hands on manual and automated testing of key web and mobile application projects.
• Perform feature tests based on a thorough understanding of feature requirements and desired behavior with cross-browser compatibility testing.
• Perform Responsive Testing on physical devices such as mobiles and tablets (IPad).
• Identify and report general website bugs and other functional/usability issues in web applications and internal software tools
• Validate fixes and maintain clear and appropriate bug tracking documentation.
• Experience in using Automation Testing tools
• Extensive Experience in testing Web Products and Business Applications (Desktop & Mobile interfaces)
• Ability to highlight and drive issues forward from identification through to resolution
• Strong knowledge of QA procedures, principles, and tools.
• Strong verbal and written (technical) communication skills to explain bugs and other issues identified and produce bug reports, documentation and feedback.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road-map.
Proven working experience in social media or related field
Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
Fluency in English
NB Study PVT LTD
Job location :
Years of experience : 0.5 Yrs - 3 Yrs
Annual CTC :