Quality Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
Job Summary : We are Required Following Positions in Quality
Designation : Quality Engineer
Qualification : Diploma or B.E (Mechanical)
- A Quality Engineer works within the quality team to ensure the overall quality of a manufactured product and is tasked with creating documentation, devising quality tests and defining the criteria a test result should meet.
- They play a key role in fixing issues when they arise.
- Responsible to Monitor, Measure, Analyze & Improve Quality Objectives
- Responsible for developing process Quality, process capability improvements, value engineering and reduction of Internal PPM
- Responsible to contribute for continuous improvements in Productivity, Quality and Product Cost
- Responsible for developing process Quality, process capability improvements, value engineering and reduction of Internal PPM.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Diploma in Mechanical
Please share your Resume on Whatsapp 7017654807
Nanu India Recruitment Co
URL : https://nanuindiajobs.com/
Job location :
Years of experience : 0.5 Yrs - 1.5 Yrs
Annual CTC :
If this job matches your profile, apply now!