Key Responsibility Areas
1. Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
2. Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
3. Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system. Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
4. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
5. Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
6. Attend calls are related to Orders, Payment, seasonal orders and general inquires.
7. Ensuring monthly dispatch of promotional materials, accounts statements and inventory.
8. Responsible for order desk email id which is printed in all our books. By referring to previous mails and study the nature of queries /replies etc.
9. Updating all customers with order acceptance, dispatch details and follow-up on closure of orders.
10. Stock management & timely updation of books in stock; Responsible for total control of logistics, warehouse and dispatch activities of organization.
11. Ensure clear and correct labeling, ensure everything in its proper place, and ensure all inventory transactions are updated in the system in timely manner.
MADE EASY EDUCATION PVT LTD
Job location :
Years of experience : 4 Yrs - 10 Yrs
Annual CTC :