Job Profile: Web Designer
Experience: 1-3 year
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
· Testing and improving the design of the website.
· Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
· Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
· Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
· Working with different content management systems.
· Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
· Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
· Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
· Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
· A relevant diploma in a related field.
· Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
· Good understanding of content management systems.
· Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
· Excellent visual design skills.
· Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
· Creative and open to new ideas.
· Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
· Excellent communication skills.
Job location :
Years of experience : 1 Yr - 5 Yrs
Annual CTC :
If this job matches your profile, apply now!