Senior .Net Developer (Xamarin)
Experienced ASP.NET/Xamarin mobile Developers-
We are having an immediate opportunity for a .NET/mobile developer; let us work for you!
We are looking for a Software Developer with outstanding full stack web development skills, a passion for software development, a curious and innovative mind, and a positively great attitude towards co-workers and clients. Position responsibilities include:
• Application architecture and data modeling
• Researching and prototyping new technologies and innovations
• Working with UI/UX designers and developers to create web and mobile solutions
• Working with BAs and testers on cases, requirements, source control, unit tests, builds, code review, and UAT throughout the SDLC
• Actively participate in the development of best practices used to develop enterprise web applications, including regarding overall architecture, quality, maintainability, security, performance, and scalability
• Extensive problem solving and debugging skills.
Additional responsibilities will include helping to improve our SDLC processes, managing builds, meeting users for requirements, supporting deployment to SaaS and enterprise environments, and delivering high quality solutions on time and within budget.
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related discipline
• 2+ years developing web apps using Microsoft .NET Framework (ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Web APIs) using C#, SQL, Entity framework
• 1+ years mobile application development using Xamarin
• Experience with other mobile/offline application development tools including Azure (mobile, AD, SQL), Ionic, Phonegap, KendoUI, ESRI offline mobile development, SQLLite etc
• Client side development using AngularJS, and whichever tools are right for the job like Knockout, Backbone, jQueryUI, Kendo UI, Bootstrap, etc
Junior Php Developer
- CTC (Annual): 10000 - 400000
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Write “clean”, well designed code
Produce detailed specifications
Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow industry best practices
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Proven software development experience in PHP
Understanding of open source projects like Code Ignitor,Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
BE/ ME degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
**Must have proven experience**
Very strong understanding of the IT industry & software services and minimum 2 yr. of experience required for senior position
Must be ready to join soon
- CTC (Annual): 10000 - 120000