Job Portals are the most effective means to find a talented candidate for a particular job today because advertising any job openings in the classified sections of daily newspapers have become quite passé. Job Portals make it possible for the recruiting agencies to reach as many candidates as possible in a very short period of time & using it effectively will translate into qualified candidates at relatively low costs.
You can increase the benefits associated with Job Portals by following certain tips:-
- Boost your Employer Branding efforts to increase your chances of reaching out to the most talented & qualified candidate. You can use the combo of Social Media & job posting as a mean to boost your employer branding efforts and maximize the number of qualified candidates you reach. SimplyRecruit® automatically posts all the vacancies on Social Media.
- Employing specific keywords while posting job ads will help you to reach out to the most relevant & worthy candidate in the ocean of job seekers, while you will remain insulated from unwanted profiles.
- What you post on the Job portal is your first contact with the Job Seekers. It is important to craft the Job description, Company information effectively so that the job ad appears more appealing & engaging. Note that the Jobseekers evaluate only those opportunities that are relevant to their career.
- As a recruiter, you should use a Talent Management System to improve your productivity. It not only decreases your overall cost but also saves your time. An advanced talent management system allows you to post the job at multiple job sites at One-Click. SimplyRecruit® allows automatic postings on leading free job sites. Posting in multiple portals will ensure a high return on investment.
- Sourcing Resumes, followed by subsequent review & shortlisting from Job Portals should be a convenient and easy affair. SimplyRecruit® maintains a resume bank from where you can source a resume & tag it for quick reference. Applications for a particular Vacancy can be received from all the sources by you at one location. The review & short listing of the candidates is automatically done by SimplyRecruit® which reduces your workload & saves time.
- Shortlisting of candidates is followed by Interview. You should prefer a Job Portal that makes the interview process easy & convenient for you. SimplyRecruit® ensures that the candidate gets a timely interview invite. SimplyRecruit® then conveys the interview time & interview schedule to the employer.
- Job postings are ads and it should not merely be an informative statement. It should have a tone that appeals to the candidates. Post what the candidate cares about because writing an excellent Job Ad is all about motivating your target audience. Catch them into your ad through the first few sentences.
- Ultimately, explain what makes you a good employer. The potential employee should know everything about your organization and its business. You should be able to convince him or her, why they should work with your team. Mention any standard perks & benefits, the current members of your team enjoys. Note that the Job seekers are looking for benefits in your company, so sell benefits & not the features.
Every Recruiter who is seeking top candidates for the vacancies. Use the above tips to stay away from the crowd & get the candidate you deserve.